Thursday 17 February 2011

My Knight in Shining Armour


How this all happened, I really do not have a clue.
I was single and then suddenly I met you.
You were just a friend and I did not expect anything more,
but out of no where my emotions began to soar.

As I laid there one night staring into the stars,
I sat there and thought of how amazing you are.
Everything I want, everything I need.
I can just say you, which sums it up, basically.

I love the way you make me smile,
and the way you make my life complete bliss.
You may live extremely far away,
But the fact that I love talking to you makes you hard to resist.

The small things you do such as making me laugh,
make my heart tingle a little more.
If only you lived closer,
You would have already blown me out the door.

The distance may be tough,
But, baby, I can make it through.
I will do whatever it takes.
As long as in the end it is only me and you ......

No comments:

Post a Comment